You can delete sounds in the settings screen.  On your IOS device go to
settings, sounds, and select a category like ring tone, text alerts, or mail.
Once you do that it will put you in your list of sounds, swipe up or down on
the tone you want to delete, and it will delete that sound.

Come checkout the stur it up podcast, where we discuss technology, sports, have
special guests, and is always family friendly
We are now on Apple
Anchor
Spotify
Google Podcasts
OverCast
stitcher
Breaker
PodBean
And on Radio Public
You can send an email between Podcasts with your questions, comments, or
suggestions to: sturi...@icloud.com
Follow us on Twitter
Listen to our live stream on periscope
Subscribe to our YouTube Page
And follow our blog for updates and announcements