Hey Joshua,

You in  fact do get better then 3 hours of battery. Each ear pod has a battery
that last for 5 hours on a single charge, plus you have the battery case, this
gets you 24 or more hours of use. The Air Pods take simply 15 mins to get to an
80% charge and this gets you more than 3 hours with the quick charge.

I don’t mean to sound harsh hear but if you don’t want them don’t get them and
stop complaining about them.

Ed W.