There is also a list, for the orbit reader.

Unfortunately, i can't remember the subscription address. But i'm sure someone else can.

Dave.

-----Original Message----- From: Joshua Hendrickson
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Using a brand new Orbit Reader with my iPhone 8 or 6?

Hi Sandy.  I do not own an orbit20, but I can answer one of your
questions.  You can indeed purchase other SD cards to store content
for your orbit20.  Braille files or .txt files are very small, so you
could put a large number of books on a very small SD card.  Someone
who has an orbit20 will have to answer your other questions.  However,
I'd highly recommend that you read the manual that is on your orbit20
which could give you some help as well.  I've considered purchasing an
orbit20 myself as it would be neat to be able to type text messages in
braille and I'm assuming that I could turn off the speech in voiceover
and just see the braille on my orbit20 and still be able to navigate
my iPhone 8.  Glad you have a braille display now, and I hope you
really enjoy it.