Hi Donna,
I use Facebook and Voicebook. Just to read statuses, I use voice Brief.
Hope this helps,
Cokes.
At 11:57 08/10/2012, you wrote:
Hello list.

I'm just wondering what apps people prefer to use for Facebook as I'm just venturing back into facebook land after a long absence. I've tried the facebook app and focus for facebook, both of which seem to have their quirks in the way they sort the news feed. I also attempted to use status report but I can't seem to get it to refresh. Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Many thanks as usual for all the help and info this list provides. It is much appreciated.

Best regards

Donna

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit <http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.