Yes, you can get a good deal on the Wifi model of the Instapot. That
is how I bought mine back in July. It was for $89.99. I use my pot
weekly. I don't normally set it from the phone, although they have
improved that. I use the buttons, which beep when pressed, and just
get confirmation from the app on my phone.

--
Sharonda Goode