From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 8:32 AM
To: ViPone list <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Apps that can record a route

At my work, some Orientation and Mobility instructors are doing a research
project into apps that can record a route so a person could then use the app to
do the route again independent of any human guide. They are focusing on people
who are deaf-blind. They are working with the Clue app right now, but wondered
if there are other apps that do something similar.
I figured someone on this list might know.
Thanks,

Richard
-- from The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe, by Jane Wagner

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MWHPR1701MB190123E8D81B69E6E28379B5B74F0%40MWHPR1701MB1901.namprd17.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MWHPR1701MB190123E8D81B69E6E28379B5B74F0%40MWHPR1701MB1901.namprd17.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.