I understand that the 11 Pro is the smallest in size of the 11 models.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Donald Raikes
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Need to replace iPhone 8 looking for pros/cons of iPhone 11 vs
iPhone X

Tom,

I have had 2 iPhones with the swelling battery problem. This current phone is
the last replacement for aone whose battery swelled up and popped the face off
the phone.  It is apparently a known issue with the iPhone batteries and apple
will replace the battery and screen at no charge for that.

I don't see the need to go to an iphone 11pro. I don't see that it has any real
advantages over the 11.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAPamLv8EX6XvNXp2Zg9LeD7xkxLzxLrzQumg%3DXWues7zEW9W%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com.