Hello, list.
I need help using the Instacart app. Some time ago I set up an account with my
Apple ID and got an email request to confirm my email and set up a password,
which I did. At first I could find stores where I live in Daytona Beach, FL
with my zip code. I tried to set up my payment info and address and I thought I
got those entered correctly, but even with the right zip code the city was
being shown as Covington, GA and I could not get it corrected, even though the
rest of my address and phone info show correct. Thus I’ve been getting the GA
store ads.
I want to get this corrected before attempting to place an order, which will be
the next challenge.
I’m working with an iPhone 8 Plus running the most recent iOS 13 and use
VoiceOver.
I’d like this to work out as getting grocery delivery might save some time and
transportation cost possibly.
Bill Outman

Sent from my iPhone