There was a good review of Jelly Bean in this month's access world.  You can
get it by using the Access World app or going to www.afb.org/aw
and I know there are lots of podcasts on BlindCoolTech which I can never
remember if it is dot com or dot org.

HTH,
Richard
PS.  The bottom line for me is they are still a ways away from Apple where
accessibility is concerned, but they are making progress.

"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." —
Jane Wagner
(Sent from an iPhone 4s)