I am running windows 10 jaws 2020.  I wanted to access the pictures on my
phone.  Come to find out that they are in the cloud. I read the message that
richard sent that he uninstalled iCloud

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2019 6:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iCloud for windows not accessible with jaws?

Michael,

Could you explain what it is you want to do with iCloud Control Panel?

Do you use Windows 10 or are you still on Windows 7? If Windows 10, then which
version of iCloud did you install, there is a desktop version and a Windows
Store version. You need the Windows Store version, it is more or less
accessible.

I should mention that I use Jaws, I have no idea how well it would work with
NVDA.