From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of janet
gross
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 1:58 PM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com' <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Outlook For iOS Question Please.

Hi Everyone,
Can someone please tell me how I can let a sighted friend look at a particular
email on my Xr iPhone? I use Outlook for iOS, and I want a sighted person to
see an email, but when I show my friend the Outlook inbox, they see only maybe
about 5 or 6 emails, in which is not the particular email I want to show them.
Although, VO reads me the particular email and many more.  I've looked in the
Outlook for iOS app on my phone, and I don't see anything that would be related
to my issue, and I've also looked in settings, as well as in the display
option, but again, I can't seem to find anyway to have Outlook to show all
messages.
Janet

Peace Be With You.