From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Duane
Steele
Sent: Saturday, January 4, 2020 1:17 PM
To: IPhone List <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Something Braille Device users will find helpful.

Here's a tip for Braille Device users.

One of my first postings to the iPhone list was an inquiry about what to do
when the keyboard on the phone is hidden.  On the day that I posted my
question, I had tried to use my phone's keyboard, only to find that it wasn't
there.  I was advised that the only way I could make the keyboard visible again
was to perform an action on the Braille device, spacebar plus keys 1, 4 and 6,
the sh sign.  Ever since that time, I go into a text field such as a text
message and perform this operation before turning off the braille device.  The
performed action is a toggle operation.  So I suggest it be performed whenever
you're about to put your device away.  Otherwise, you could be out somewhere
without the device as I was, and have no way to bring the keyboard's visibility
back into Focus .
"

Peace & Blessings,
Pastor Duane L. Steele