if they did purchase sprent wonder what new updates would be made to sprent customers?
On 10/11/2012 6:33 AM, Kliphton wrote:
Japanese mobile carrier Softbank Corp. is in advanced talks to buy U.S.
operator Sprint Nextel Corp. in a deal expected to exceed ¥1 trillion
($12.81 billion) in value, a person with knowledge of the negotiations said
Thursday.
The acquisition, if agreed upon, will mark a massive gamble by Softbank, the
country’s third-largest carrier by subscribers, to expand its business
outside of Japan. Softbank Chief Executive Masayoshi Son has made big bets
in the past including acquiring the Japanese arm of Vodafone Group PLC in
2006. It paid for the deal through a leveraged buyout, which vaulted the
company in the mobile phone business.

--
personal email:
hanksm...@hanksmith.net
twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/hanksmith2011
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
zello:
hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011