From: Richard Turner
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2020 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: Saving Picture from Text Message

Mike,
if you are on iOS 13.3, try a one finger triple tap, then find the save
button.
Then, go to the photos app, it should be the most recent photo.
Double tap it, and find the share options.
What I would do is email it to yourself with the subject Hardware or
something.
Then you will have it easily available to show someone.
HTH,

Richard
-- from The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe, by Jane
Wagner