  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2020 10:29 AM
  Subject: ParcelTrack - did anybody else leave negative feedback

  Hi,

  Just thought I share the message I received yesterday from Apple. Last
week I rated ParcelTrack 2 Stars and left a fairly negative review about the
new version being not nearly as accessible as before and the fact that here
in Canada you can’t use Parcel Track any more to track packages from
Purolator (one of our larger couriers) and that CanPar, another Canadian
courier, isn’t even in the list of available companies.

  I should mention that I had send the developers an email via the feedback
email which is given in the app and that was right after they came out with
this new version and probably a week before my review. I had also sent them
several emails in the past about adding CanPar, last fall I sent one about
Purolator not working any more and also I sent them one with a few
suggestions for new features. I never received a response from them to these
emails except one time at the very beginning when I first started using the
app a few years ago.

  Obviously a negative rating is being taken more seriously and from now on
I guess that will be how I leave feedback or at least if I send feedback in
an email I will mention that I may do so.

  OK, here is the reply I received:

  Dear Sieghard,

  Uberblic Labs responded to your review of: ParcelTrack - Package Tracker

  Uberblic Labs "Thank you very much for your feedback that we take very
serious. We are working to make the new version of ParcelTrack accessible to
blind users again. Also we will add the couriers to our list!

  Hopefully you will soon enjoy ParcelTrack again with all its features! 🙏"

  I will and I had left a 2 Star review

list.

if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MWHPR06MB2573D1587D83974881A0074DC7060%40MWHPR06MB2573.namprd06.prod.outlook.com.