From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of James
Bentley
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 1:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Wireless charging stand question

Hi Carolyn,

May I ask you which phone you have.

I am looking at buying an iPhone 8 or the new S E in a few months.

I'm wanting a small phone.  I hope that the S E doesn't have a glass back.  If
that's what I wind up with.  But, if I get an iPhone 8 it would support
wireless charging.  Then, I would want to go ahead and try that charger.

Does your charger have a lip around the edge so that the phone can't slide off
too easy?  And, I am guessing that a slower charge will be less wear and tear
on the battery.

James Bentley