From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 9:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPad mini 5 won't load apps problem solved but ....

Hi Fanus,

You should take this up with your provider. Also I would recommend you do a
Speedtest, either go to www.speedtest.net on your PC or, on your iPad Mini or
iPhone download the Speedtest by Ookla app.
My Mom's WiFi is also from a smarthub via the cellular network and she has no
problems downloading anything.