From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Barbara
Stahl
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:58 AM
To: Viphone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Waterproof headphones for swimming

Hi list!!
Does anyone know of any water proof over the head on the ear headphones for
swimming that could be used with an iphone or water proof mp 3 player?
I want some that go over the ear and not in to it, no ear buds.
Do any of you know of any?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/062F913E-D606-4500-80A5-E014D2AB19E9%40gmail.com.