No Simon, what I have is the PlayBeatz earbuds.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 14, 2020, at 3:35 AM, Simon A Fogarty <si...@blinky-net.com> wrote:

I have the power beats pro earpods
Is that what your after?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Cris Ali
Sent: Friday, 14 February 2020 6:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Does anyone here use the playbeatz bt earbuds?

Hello folks,
Does any of you use the PlayBeatz BT earbuds? I need to find a copy of the
users’ guide in an accessible format. If any of you have the Users’ guide in a
text format, I would appreciate it if you can email to me.

Cheers,
Cris

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BY5PR13MB3425BC4C12B822EDE0FD8785C11A0%40BY5PR13MB3425.namprd13.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BY5PR13MB3425BC4C12B822EDE0FD8785C11A0%40BY5PR13MB3425.namprd13.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/SY3PR01MB154605CDDEBB5824600C29618A150%40SY3PR01MB1546.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/SY3PR01MB154605CDDEBB5824600C29618A150%40SY3PR01MB1546.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.