Bluetooth!

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Anna
Dresner
Sent: Saturday, 14 March 2020 4:46 PM
To: VIPhone Mailing List <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Using iPhone 8 as hotspot

Hi,

A USB connection works well. If your computer is a laptop and you want to use
it while it's not plugged in, though, a USB connection puts a large load on
your laptop battery because your phone is constantly charging, and it draws a
lot of power while it's acting as a hotspot. So in that situation, you're
better off connecting via Wi-Fi.

Best,
Anna

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D8FFCDC0-B727-42BD-9B31-AEEB2FD9B29D%40att.net.