Hello,

I have a very strange issue on my iPhone 6 running ios 12.4.1.  Voice over is
working fine, but I can do absolutely nothing with Siri.  Frankly, I am not
convinced that the problem is  with the iPhone, but I can do nothing if I
attempt to dictate..  This is true whether I attempt to get the temperature,
dictate a message, etc.  I also pressed the home button and said “turn on Siri”
with no response.  Only once did I get a response to a command.  The response I
heard was “I’m having trouble.”

So ideas please regarding how to trouble shoot.  Just in case, what is the
phone number for Apple tech support?

Thanks.

Don Roberts