To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:03 AM
Subject: Forwarding a text message.

How do you do that, and also how would one forward to eight
people, as I was asked to do yesterday. I told the person
that I could not, but that I'd try to find out how to do it.
I can reply OK.

I tried to get Siri to forward for the eight people, and
didn't get that right either.

But, then, when this morning, I asked, "how much is one
share of Duke Energy?" and she replied, "I can't answer
that..." I guess, she's about as big a gamble as the market.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/003f01d601fe%24354b3310%249fe19930%24%40windstream.net.