Hi List,

I know pronunciation issues are miniscule with everything going on now but
I'm curious why Voiceover seems to have problems with the pronunciation of
certain words after iOS upgrades. I upgraded to iOS 13.4 yesterday on my
iPhone 8 and I notice that the last syllable of the word yesterday is now
pronounced as if it begins with the letter t instead of with the letter d.
I'm getting this same mispronunciation with both Samantha enhanced and Tom
enhanced and am curious if others are also experiencing it. I was reviewing
a list of recent app upgrades in the App Store and they are tagged with the
upgrade day and I got tired of hearing yesterday pronounced as yesterTay.

Thanks for any confirmation of this mispronunciation issue.

Alan Lemly