From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Alan
Lemly
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 9:02 AM
To: 'VIPhone Email List' <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Help needed composing a new tweet to @KrogerSupport

Hi List,

I'll admit upfront that I don't find the native Twitter app very intuitive. I
want to compose a new tweet to @KrogerSupport to report an issue with
inaccessibility with their Kroger app. If you want to place an order for pickup
or delivery with their app, apparently, there is a blue arrow in the center of
the screen just above the bottomline menu that you must access in order to open
the screen where you can specify whether you are picking up or requesting
delivery of your order and also reserve your time if picking up. Unfortunately,
this critical button is inaccessible and simply clicks followed by the words
Action available possible text Brandon which is the name of my default Kroger
store. However, if you double tap on this button when it has focus with
Voiceover turned on, nothing happens. You must first turn off Voiceover and
miraculously touch the button in order to proceed to the next screen where
Voiceover can be turned back on and the order continued. I don't have to
emphasize how critical during these times it is for the visually impaired
community to be able to complete a grocery order.

This brings me to my question about reporting this issue to Kroger via Twitter
since getting through to them on the phone is next to impossible. I have come
up with their Twitter address which is @KrogerSupport. I simply want to launch
the Twitter app and create a new tweet where I provide the address and the
tweet text and then send it. Can someone give me the direct steps on how to do
this? Is it not possible to generate a new tweet without going through some
search routine and then selecting an address from some generated list? I'm not
replying to any existing tweet threads and simply want to create a new one with
the known recipient address. I find this extremely frustrating and unintuitive
with the native Twitter app. I would very much appreciate some direction. And
please don't start offering other more accessible apps like Twitterrific. I
want to do this with the native Twitter app.

I'm running iOS 13.4 on an iPhone 8 using the latest Twitter app and thanks in
advance for any help you can provide. Mark Taylor, I know you have posted
frequently about using Twitter to contact company support so I'm hoping you'll
have some words of wisdom.

Alan Lemly

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/009801d605e3%24690022e0%243b0068a0%24%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/009801d605e3%24690022e0%243b0068a0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.