From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Amy Johnson
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 3:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Kroger app inaccessibility issue corrected. Please diligently
report inaccessibility.

I have trouble navigating through the coupons and I submitted an email to them
but didn't get a response.  Do you have trouble navigating through the coupons.
 This has come about in the last few updates.
Thanks
Amy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAOUKxk2TrH0NZ3N9oGKXxT%2BHy-UFoZbtoOP0fRHO4aRf2KPN1Q%40mail.gmail.com.