The last time I was at the Apple store, about a month ago now, I asked the
person  who was helping me about this SE2, or whatever it is to be called. He
told me that Apple doesn't even tell the people in the Apple stores anything
about them, including when they are to be released, the Apple store employees
find out when the rest of us do. He speculated that the Apple store employees
aren't told because they then might tell others, letting the information out
prematurely, or they might not work as hard to sell the products they currently
have if they knew a better product was coming in x days. Those who disseminate
these rumors genuinely may know something, or maybe not. I don't pay much
attention to it, other than to say, "that sounds nice", or whatever. When it
comes out, I may, or may not buy it. Just my opinion.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone Six