  From: MamaPeach
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 11:30 PM
  Subject: Re: accessible games

  I love Dice world too, I play five out of the six games, I do not care for
Pig. You can start a game with me if you want Shirley, my Dice World name is:
  MamaPeach67
  I play a lot of the older games, that I am not even sure exist in the app
store anymore. I play Word Ladder, Word Rescue, iAssociate 2, Egg Formula, Rock
On, Blindie Match, Spoken 21, Spoken Slots, Pyramid 13, Letterpad, Lost Cities,
Poker Wheel, iFarkle, Roll It, Robo-E, Trivia Crack and Trivia Crack Kingdoms,
just to name a few.