From: Kimberly
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 10:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: How to rewind an audible book

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how to rewind an audible book I’m currently listening to?
Are used to be able to double tap the percentage indicator and then flick up
and down to go forward and back, but now I can only go back using the jump back
button which only goes back something like 20 seconds at a time. Is this
something in the app that just isn’t working right now? Or is there something
I’m missing?

Thanks for any help.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone
The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go
on.—Annie Proulx

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2FC429D9-9727-4DA7-A8D7-D2C298E97813%40gmail.com.