From: "Kelly Hill" <kellmast...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 3:28 AM
Subject: Re: voice chat

There are several Walki-Talki apps including Voxer, HeyTell and Zello.
 Zello has been the best out of all of these for me because there are
several channels created and frequented by blind people.  If you get
the app, start by going to channels, then add. Start by doing a search
for and adding Applevis.  From there you will meet people and
gradually learn about other channels.

Good luck,

Kelly