This is correct and I think there are many countries that are not giving their
citizens anything.

Marie

From: Justin Harris
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 3:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Stimulus Info

Yeah no doubt, and it seems like everything has gotten more expensive these
days. Thank God for services like Instacart. But even then you have to be able
to tip your delivery people, so even that adds up after a while. Not knowing
exactly when we can expect our payment is frustrating. Trust me, I'm checking
online banking multiple times a day. But I also look at it like this. This is
money I wasn't even expecting to receive until just a few weeks ago, so a
pretty big blessing. And while I would rather know more, it seems that for
those of us on disability, the answer is, it will get here when it gets here.
Nothing we can really do about it, so might as well relax a bit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

  El 04/15/2020, a la(s) 4:42 p. m., Terri Hedgpeth <terri...@gmail.com>