Hi, here's the link.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/braille-reference/id516744621?mt=8

Hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Q: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? A: Only one ... but the light bulb has to really want to change.
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rau47

On 10/14/2012 10:00 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
I do not have the link but the developer is Northwest Mobile Development.
HTH, m
Richard

"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." —
Jane Wagner
(Sent from an iPhone 4s)