Hi, when I want to find information about a business I say "find blah" to Siri, where blah of course is the name of the business. On the same Siri screen the list of items is shown and I can see the number. I've done this with both iOS 5 on my phone, and iOS 6 on my wife's newly purchased iPhone since she just converted from Android. <grin>.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Q. What's the difference between a new spouse and a new dog? A. After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.