From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Arlene
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 12:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Question for iTunes 12.6.5.3 for Windows Users

Mark, when you began this conversation about not being able to make a backup of
your iPhone with itunes,  since I hadn't made a back up of my iPhone I decided
to give it a try using the same itunes version you are using. Our iPhones are
se phones, and the operating system is windows 7 64. I couldn't back up either.
It kept comming up with an eror message, saying something like, the mobile
application stopped working. It gave you the choice to check online for a
solution and close the program, or just close the program. I went to
uninstalled itunes, it gave me the option to uninstall or repair itunes. I
chose repair, that didn't do any good, so I uninstalled itunes. then I
reinstalled itunes, the new installation ended up with the same results. So I
decided  to leave itunes installed and then I installed imazing, and I was able
to back up the phone with no problem. However, I would rather have a reliable
working version of itunes to back up and restore with. If you find one, Please
let all of us know. Thank you.

Wayne