I disagree until recently I found it to be quite usable with #VoiceOver and actually the my bill area is one facet of the app which still works rather well.

Take good care.

Robin

On 4/18/2020 1:16 AM, Dennis Long wrote:

There app isn’t that accessible.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary Jo Partyka
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 8:48 PM
To: 'Karen Delzer' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: My Verizon App and Degradation of #Accessibility is it just me?

Hi, Robin,

I started using the myverizon app to pay my bill and at first it seemed easy but then it got trickier.  I finally decided to do auto pay so I didn’t have to go on the site every month.  It is frustrating that when these sites change, the webmasters don’t  realize that it is harder for blind people to figure out what to do.   It would be easier if they had a mobile app like Bank of America which I use.