It's back!  As mysteriously as it went away, it's back now.  I googled
it and it seems this is a common problem, I saw it on the apple
forums.  Many others said it "went away" and then "came back" just as
mysteriously!  Hoping my iPad's store is OK as I'm not at home with
the pad to check!

Katey

On 10/14/12, Katey Glass <katey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I forgot to mention that I did remove FROM the app switcher, and then I
> also did a reset of my phone by holding the power and sleep button.
> As I said, I was using the app store on Friday without any issues. I'm not
> sure what could've happened. I, like others had the same issue at the CVS
> app but, when I updated a bunch of other apps it to update it.
> Katey
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 14, 2012, at 3:27 AM, Chris <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Try removing all apps from the app switcher then do a soft reset.
>>

>> Christopher Hallsworth
>>
>> On 14/10/2012 06:53, Katey Glass wrote:
>>> I can access the App Store on mi iPad but for whatever reason tonight I'm
>>> not able to do it on my iPhone 4S.  Both my iPad 3rd gen & 4s both have
>>> iOS 6.  I used the App Store on my phone on Friday.
>>>
>>> What's up?
>>>
>>> Katey.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Visit my FaceBook page at: www.facebook.com/kateyjax