Hi,

I just wanted to add a bit more information to the issues encountered with the broken accessibility of the My Verizon app for the management of account related issues.

Firstly just so others aren't taken by surprise the "tech coach" service Anne mentioned is not just available to all customers.  It is a subscription that customers can subscribe to for a fee. It is also often bundled with other subscription services such as protection plans for devices on an account. I just wanted to mention that so people wouldn't be wondering why they either hadn't heard of it or couldn't use it if they tried without being subscribed to it.

I also wanted to alert people to the fact that managing add-ons to various lines is not only inaccessible in the app but also on the Verizon wireless website in any browser under Windows with both JFW and NVDA. If you have more than one line to manage the on screen element pertaining to each line speaks the account owner's name but not the phone number associated therein that identifies the line. This is displayed visually on screen which was verified for me through an Aira agent who helped me accomplish my given task that wouldn't have been manageable for me as a blind person any other way.

I have communicated clearly the issues surrounding this inaccessibility to Verizon via phone and via their customer service support channel via twitter

@VZWSupport

and I also tweeted at Verizon's North American CEO and chairman

who can be found on Twitter

@@hansvestberg

Here's hoping that making them aware of this situation will hasten a remedy as the amount of account related tasks impacted is ever increasing especially if one is needing to add new devices and manage them.

Take good care.

Robin