Congratulations on your new purchase. This phone is sounding better every day. Please come back here in a few days and let us know how the battery life is on this device. I wouldn't even begin to pay attention to battery life until Monday as the phone does things under the hood during the first few days that will consume more battery than usual. But I'm curious to see if this phone offers better battery life compared to the iPhone 8.