From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Andrew
Roberts
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 7:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iTunes for Windows

Hi,

Firstly, please accept my apologies if this message is off topic for this list,
but as it is about an Apple product I thought I might just get away with it.

I am running iTunes version 12.10.6.2 under Windows 10.

For some reason (and this has only happened fairly recently) I can no longer
access the “for you” section of Apple Music.  When I try I get the message “an
error has occurred”.  The only option I then have is a “try again” button.
Pressing that achieves absolutely nothing.  Does anyone know what the problem
might be please?  I can access every other aspect of the program, my library,
the store, you name it, I can even browse for Apple Music tracks, I just can’t
access the “for you” section and yet I can on my iOS devices.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew

https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C0a059eb8f2624e6cad5b08d7eea1c7bb%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637240250908518974&amp;sdata=nIP0JVOqvCMs1qXQdLn%2FCeUSd39dMcc5lJa0ICVb%2B0c%3D&amp;reserved=0
https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2F009401d6208a%2524a0638260%2524e12a8720%2524%2540comproom.co.uk&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C0a059eb8f2624e6cad5b08d7eea1c7bb%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637240250908518974&amp;sdata=8%2BViO1ZKi5bE5YPUn0sot4182PiOHkU1sD1wpGOumT8%3D&amp;reserved=0.