I would first try the following:

1. Turn off your iPhone, pop out the SIM tray a bit and push it back in, then
restart your phone. Try for a few days and see if that makes a difference. I
know it sounds like this makes no sense, but my Mom went for a visit to Germany
once and bought a SIM card there for her iPad and a few days later she called
me from my Aunt’s place and said her iPad showed no service, she had already
restarted the iPad with no success. I asked her to do exactly that, turn the
device off, pop the card out a bit (no need to pull out the SIM tray all the
way), then push it back in and after she did this and restarted the iPad her
cellular connectivity was restored.

2. If the above doesn’t help close all apps from the app switcher, then go to
Settings > General > Reset and select to Reset Network Settings.
You will be asked to confirm and then your phone will reboot, all your radios
are reset and often this can have very good results.
Here are two things to keep in mind:
1. If your phone is called “Tom’s iPhone” or something like that, you have to
go to Settings > General > About after the phone reboots and rename it again to
what you want it to say, resetting network settings also resets whatever name
you had put in there to just “iPhone”.
2. You will need your WiFi password since doing a Reset Network Settings will
disconnect you from any WiFi networks and you have to go to Settings > WiFi and
reconnect to your WiFi including entering your WiFi password.
Once again, try for a few days after you do this and see if it helped, I would
only call Apple if these two steps have no effect.

Best regards,
Sieghard