Good morning,

I am going to need to do a demonstration on my iPhone coming up in the next two
weeks on a Zoom meeting.. I am going to be sharing my iPhone screen, however
usually you cant hear VoiceOver that way, obviously I can try with my computer
logged in as well and have the computer microphone pick up the speech, but is
there a way to do it with the phone plugged into the PC, so that the computer
captures the sound?