can someone please explain to me what's going on with NFB news online? Now it
has to be  accessed through test flight and some other additional step needs to
be taken. Does it look like the old app that used to work so beautifully on my
old phone?I'm afraid to even try to do it the new way to get at the beta
version which is what Bob Watson from NFB is telling me I need to do.
I might be getting the hang of dictating and moving around in a male message.
It appears as if I touch above the top row of letters that's where all that
other stuff is to change formatting insert pictures etc. Am I right about that?
deidre