OK. The link that Bobby sent is the correct one. I had actually seen that, but
over thought the whole thing. I was really thinking the app wouldn’t have such
a general description in the beginning. But I didn’t read far enough. I guess
all‘s well that ends well, if my device shows up on time from eBay.

Sent from my iPhone