From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Alan
Lemly
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 12:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Deleting Books In The Audible App?

I've got the same buttons and controls Richard detailed in his below message.
Deleting a title is very easy as others have already posted. When I have all
titles selected, doing a single finger swipe on a title which has been
downloaded to my iPhone will offer a choice of remove from device when that
title has focus. This option is not available on titles that are only in the
cloud. I'm a bit confused why deleting an Audible book is causing confusion. It
seems to me that they've got it working well as it is now.

Alan Lemly