Robin, I had a clear, plastic case, when I had a rose gold SE.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of R
Van Lant
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 9:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPhone SE 2020

Richard,

I ordered my new red SE yesterday, so you answered a number of my questions
with this post.  I like a simple case and have really been wondering how people
show off the color of their phone.  My cases so far have been solid colors, so
I couldn’t even tell you what color my phone is anymore, as I don’t recall.
Red is my favorite color, so I bought that color out of principle and hoped I’d
be able to show it off.

Robin