Alan, I meant to write you earlier, way early this morning, but this link for
the se 2020 worked for us. Thanks again.

Arlene
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan Lemly
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 9:01 AM
  Subject: Re: Demo and Review of the iPhone SE 2020 Using VoiceOver

  Mike,

  I'm attempting to share the David Woodbridge SE 2020 podcast from the
Overcast app but I have no clue whether it will work. Here it is:

  https://overcast.fm/+LUe-nBPtg

  Alan Lemly

  Sent from my iPhone

    On May 21, 2020, at 10:32 PM, Mike B. <mb69ma...@fastmail.com> wrote:

    This link didn't work for me, got the 404 this webpage doesn't exist
message no matter what browser or version of Jaws I use.  Is there another link
that will play this file?  The same link from Top Tech Tidbits didn't work
either.

    Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
     *My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee
it cleans the toilet.