Hi Jim,

You can decide what happens to podcasts you have played. You can set a global
setting and then change the behavior for individual podcasts if you like. To
get to global settings, choose More from the main screen, and then double-tap
Settings, near the top of the screen. Find the Episodes to keep heading. The
next item says what the behavior is currently set to. If you don't like it,
double-tap, choose the behavior you want, and then choose Back, in the upper
left corner.

To change the behavior for a particular podcast, double-tap the podcast name to
go into its main screen, and then double-tap Settings near the bottom of the
screen. Episodes to Keep is set to Obey Global Setting when you first choose
it, but you can double-tap this and choose another option if you wish.

If you have deleted an episode you want to hear again, there's a View Other
Available Episodes button below the list of episodes. It will bring up a list
of other episodes, and you can either download or stream any that you want to
hear.

HTH,
Anna