They give you choices of tips you can choose and you double tap on one of those
choices and then there's a custom tip that you can add. I believe you would
double tap on custom and type the tip amount in. This is to the best of my
knowledge. If these suggestions don't work, then that's all I can offer.

Sent from my iPhone