  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 8:37 PM
  Subject: Re: need a recording program

  I use Spotify once in a while; what is the link or the Podcast episode?

  Richard
  Linus to Charlie Brown: "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it
just stops you from enjoying the good."

  Sent with the iPhone SE 2020
  www.turner42.com

    On May 27, 2020, at 8:14 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

    Probably not, seems like this is simply a link pointing to the Podcast and
I am not so sure if I could access it since I am not a Spotify user.