Hi Arnold, I also have an iPhone 6. Just find the back button on the upper
left-hand side and double tap on that to get out of the inbox. Scroll right
until you find the outbox. You can go into your outbox and delete your messages
there. If I experienced outbox always appears when your messages.  do not send.

Sent from my iPhone