Hi all,
It looks like one of our talking Thermostats has died at least on the AC
side of things.  So now, if there is no fix to it, we'd like to get a good
Thermostat that works through WI-Fi or homekit or something like that.  I
know there has been a lot of discussion but you know how it is when you know
that this will happen but sometime in the future.  Yes, I somewhat paid
attention but not fully.  Any recommendations as to what is best and what I
should invest in?  It can even be used with the A lady but I really want to
be able to access it with my iPhone even from another place.  Any ideas are
appreciated.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

When you get, give. When you learn, teach.
Maya Angelou
1928-2014 - Poet-Singer-Memoirist-Civil Rights Activist